With COVID-19 cases rising in the province, we must all do our part to keep our community safe. Follow public health directives, wear your mask, get regular tests, and stay within your bubble. For the most up-to-date information about testing, restrictions, and more, please visit https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/.
It’s also important that we take care of our mental health too. If you’re feeling anxious or overwhelmed, we encourage you to reach out for support from the services listed below.
- Good2Talk (Free and confidential counselling, 24/7/365). To talk to someone, text ‘Good2TalkNS’ to 686868 or call 1-833-292-3698.
- Mental Health Mobile Crisis Line: 1-888-429-8167.
- I.M. Well (24/7/365 Counselling and Mental Wellbeing App for ALL students): Download the app or call 1-877-234-5327 for support.
- The SMU Counselling Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SMUSA Health & Dental Plan: email@example.com.
- Student Health Centre (4th Floor, Student Centre): 902-420-5611.